With the exception of “guest posts” written by others (see the bottom of this page), I solely own the content on this website. It is copyrighted in my name. Write your own stuff! LOL.
What I hope to achieve is finding the appropriate balance between getting our content widely distributed while at the same time protecting our intellectual property rights. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
What You’re Free To Do WITHOUT My Specific Permission
- Link to this site or any specific page/post/comment on this site.
- Extract and re-post less than 200 words on any other site, provided you link back to the original article when doing so.
- Print our articles (material content) in any non-commercial publication (e.g., church newsletter, etc.), provided you include the following copyright notice:
“© 2012, Charles Specht. All rights reserved. Originally published at www.GodlyWriters.com.”
What You’re NOT Free To Do Without My Permission
- Re-post one of our articles in its entirety anywhere else on the Internet.
- Use this content for any commercial purposes, including (but not limited to) selling or licensing printed or digital versions of our content.
- Alter, transform, or build upon this work.
Guest bloggers on this website retain the copyright to the articles they write.
If you have some use for my content that is not covered here, please email me.
Image credit: Christopher Sykes (Creation Swap)